POLL: How many times have you replaced your fuel pressure sensors

How many times have you replaced your fuel pressure sensors? (Choose one for low and one for high)

• Low Pressure Sensor: never

• Low Pressure Sensor: once

• Low Pressure Sensor: twice

• Low Pressure Sensor: 3+ times

• High Pressure Sensor: never

• High Pressure Sensor: once

• High Pressure Sensor: twice

• High Pressure Sensor: 3+ times

Results are only viewable after voting.

RSL

Lieutenant
Aug 11, 2017
Assuming the LPFP pressure swings are real, I think it would be ideal if there is a way to tune the DME to minimize the pressure swings. But if 2aaf is just an annoying notification which has no real affect on anything then widening the pressure thresholds when the code is thrown will helped to distinguish whether there is a real problem or not.
Of course they're real. That's what I was showing in the logs, top is tuned without correcting response, bottom is tuned with correcting it.

Not sure it's more than an annoying code at any time really and suspect Z4s don't use them (no sensor). If you're not worried about swings and don't want to look at the code, might just try disabling it. Moving thresholds out of the way would reduce what little utility it seems to have already, but should be doable if the tables are located.

Jeffman

Major
Jan 7, 2017
Of course they're real. That's what I was showing in the logs, top is tuned without correcting response, bottom is tuned with correcting it.
Thanks for clarifying. I’ll definitely want to work on those tuning parameters. Hopefully they will be tunable along with the HPFP parameters for the Spool Helix HPFP overdriver.