Announcement Thank you for making these 2 years so successful!

• Dark Theme is now available. Switch at the bottom of the page or in your preferences.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ

You gotta use the built in GIPHY integration, its on the reply toolbar:
1542359896132.png

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Dark theme is now available, you can select it manually in your user preferences or at the bottom of the page using the Style chooser:

1543206582384.png

The automatic switching between light and dark themes based on time of day has had development halted until further notice.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Reactions are now back. Reaction counts are still off but I'm working on getting them corrected. In order to get these options, you must hold your mouse or finger over the thumbs up:

1543307790239.png

langsbr

Lieutenant
Apr 5, 2017
Is there a possibility to add a "disagree" reaction? I think people take offense to the dislike reaction, and I don't necessarily find something dumb, but I may disagree with it. I figured it might stem a more conversational approach rather than confrontational.

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Is there a possibility to add a "disagree" reaction? I think people take offense to the dislike reaction, and I don't necessarily find something dumb, but I may disagree with it. I figured it might stem a more conversational approach rather than confrontational.
Yes, but I remove it because its by default a negative reaction. I can make it a neutral reaction and see how it goes since its the only one without an 'opposite'. There are about thirty different reactions, I try to keep it simple however.

Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Poopmoji has returned. Yesh!

Okay ... I'm having a problem when I use emoji's in PMs. They show up while typing. Send message, disappear. Go back and edit, they are not there. Add them and save. Read, they are gone. Happening to anyone else. I've had it now with several people.

Thanks,

Filippo

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ

Okay ... I'm having a problem when I use emoji's in PMs. They show up while typing. Send message, disappear. Go back and edit, they are not there. Add them and save. Read, they are gone. Happening to anyone else. I've had it now with several people.

Thanks,

Filippo
It's chocolate ice cream, not poop. Duh!

I'll check this out, try clearing your cache and reopen the browser and try again. A lot of oddities have been solved this way because so many files are changing frequently. We are technically running a lot of alpha software due to minimal testing rounds on the test server.

NoQuarter

Lieutenant
Nov 24, 2017
Indiana

Thanks,

Filippo
Sent you some poop icecream

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.