Boost Leak??

Omega412

Sep 30, 2023
Im hitting no where near my peak boost, a previous log showed me hitting 7 psi at peak, but now im only hitting 5.

Attachments

• 2023-09-29 23_20_16 IJE0S v10.0 stg 1 91_95 (4).csv
    28.6 KB · Views: 0

pbondar

Sergeant
May 30, 2020
I’m no expert but it does appear that you have a leak…also your timing corrections on certain cylinders seem bad..looks like you have the OE FMIC as IATs climb sharply..

STFTs don’t quite match…

Would be good to see both waste gates duty cycles logged..

Omega412

Sep 30, 2023
I’m no expert but it does appear that you have a leak…also your timing corrections on certain cylinders seem bad..looks like you have the OE FMIC as IATs climb sharply..

STFTs don’t quite match…

The connection coming out of the cold side of my intercooler completely blew open so that's that. How would I go about logging wastegate cycles?

Omega412

Sep 30, 2023

STFTs don’t quite match…

After looking at a previous log, there was only slight timing corrections occasionally in cylinder 6. Then my boost dropped three psi and all six cylinders started correcting.

pbondar

Sergeant
May 30, 2020
After looking at a previous log, there was only slight timing corrections occasionally in cylinder 6. Then my boost dropped three psi and all six cylinders started correcting.
Obviously if you re-run the logs you can then see if the timing corrections are now acceptable…the MHD logging offers many parameters..you just select the two wgdc paramters at the expense of one of the other parameters..since you’ve discovered the fault it’s probably now irrelevant..I was suggesting it as part of the troubleshooting