ATL-IS-N54

Sergeant
Nov 20, 2016
ATL ga
I got a shipping/tracking invoice email
Damn, my invoices were all sent to my PayPal email (totally my "fault") but i just got a missed delivery slip from
UPS, did some digging in my old
PayPal email and bam, two shipping numbers from @MFactory... wow that was wayyy fast!!! Thanks guys! Now I just gotta try and be around next time Mr. UPS stops by :)... already called my tech and said to be expecting a two car operation this week... man I'm pumped!!! It's gonna go great with my new set of PSSs on my E88... and probly inspire me to change the potenzas out of the IS for a PSS set o_O:rolleyes::eek::confused::cool::)

Reactions: doublespaces
Mar 14, 2017
Minot, ND
Ride
2010 135i
Thanks @MFactory! I know its off topic but what about gear pulls with your twin disc? I know you aren't supposed to launch for a couple hundred miles but what about 4th gear pulls? I'm about to start tuning for my MMP turbos and dont want to f*** up my clutch doing it.

ATL-IS-N54

Sergeant
Nov 20, 2016
ATL ga
IMG_9901.JPG
Rolling runs should be fine as torque is limited
Ok so no burnouts?
Not that I've ever been one to do such a barbaric thing... but I'd be lying if I said; I wasn't at all interested in lighting my
Potenzas up at 21# in 1st, just to give me an excuse to go ahead with a new set of PSSs...
oh yeah, I just barely met the UPS guy!!!!
He was like "damn man what you smugglin' ?" Lmfao!

• Funny
Reactions: doublespaces