Single Turbo peeps... NTK or ADV O2 sensors?

• Login or Register, members don't see Ads!
  • Tip: You can toggle the Dark Theme at the bottom of the page

noorj

10 Sec Club(N54)
Jul 12, 2017
Detroit, MI
I've now got 3k miles on NTK's since going single, no issues yet. I would still like to get them moved to the downpipe eventually though

• 1Like
Reactions: veer90

The Banshee

Corporal
Nov 18, 2017
Lehigh Valley PA
Keep them bank to bank, easier to pin point an issue if there is any.
Some have burned through the NTK's as well although not as frequent as the Bosch. I burned through my originals and another set of new Bosch already. Next set will be NTK. I get your point about troubleshooting but it gets costly and is a pain if they go and you are far from home. NTK's are more expensive than Bosch and It's a shame about the ADV sensors being hit or miss.

noorj

10 Sec Club(N54)
Jul 12, 2017
Detroit, MI
Yeah even if issues are easier to troubleshoot, it's not worth the risk to reliability to me. The pre-turbine environment is just too harsh for any wide-range lambda sensor

• 1Like
Reactions: rac

rac

Corporal
Nov 14, 2016
Australia
Yeah even if issues are easier to troubleshoot, it's not worth the risk to reliability to me. The pre-turbine environment is just too harsh for any wide-range lambda sensor
Never mind some antilag...
I'm surprised the n54 community hasn't pressed harder for single bank development. Wide band issues, even if just a reliability nuisance, surely outnumber false knock issues by a huge number.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.