VTT State of the Union/Update/Teaser Thread

Nov 5, 2016
Bay Area
Ok, guys, all the parts are here. A LOT of in-house assembly goes into these kits, so looking at about 2 weeks to get these done, and shipping. We are in a hole due to being gone for SEMA and trying to get the car ready for events, which it made none of...:neutral:

Couple pics of the new parts. The housings are now one piece as you know, with slotted holes for perfect alignment of the pulleys, shaft is SS 17-4 aged, and hardened to a Rockwell harder than the factory shaft for long life, everything is now anodized black, LPFP inlet lines are all -6, with either brass, or aluminum Y fittings, -6 AN to belt pump, QD fitting to factory lines, and stock location pump. If you have upgraded fuel lines already, we can make you any feed line you need, but we just need to know what you have.

IMG_4014.JPG
IMG_4018.jpg
IMG_4019.JPG

Last edited:

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
Looks great, can't wait, need a date, err, tracking number. @Ztuck45 said he's gonna do a video guide, think he has a 135? Maybe 335i, either way I may attempt to do this on my 335i and I'll do a text guide if I can.

Blaster3500

Sergeant
Nov 5, 2016
SC
Looks great! I can't wait to get mine. Is it possible to get the fuel feed line not assembled (hose/fittings/clamps) and just the one length of hose. I would like to add a fuel filter before the Y so the lengths would need to change. Also just out of curiosity what does the line from the pump to the rail look like on the dual shotgun?

doublespaces

Administrator
Oct 18, 2016
AZ
Ride
2009 E93 335i
The single shotgun is looking more interesting than ever, and Black Friday is around the corner. :sunglasses:
They just did an intro pricing on the shotgun, I'm not sure there will be another discount better than that. Not sure if any intro spots are left or not.

dyezak

Major
May 4, 2017
Plano TX
Ride
335is
They just did an intro pricing on the shotgun, I'm not sure there will be another discount better than that. Not sure if any intro spots are left or not.

I'm super stoked about that intro pricing. I hope we get some good feedback and reviews posted up from that initiative.

Abacus38

Lieutenant
Nov 2, 2016
Tampa/Orlando, FL
Ride
2007 Ti Ag 335i
Oct 24, 2016
Scottsdale, AZ
The shotgun kit looks spectacular! I'll be getting on when I do my turbo upgrade. @Tony@VargasTurboTech or @Chris@VargasTurboTech, on the double barrel have you guys ran each HPFP with their own unique LPFP's in a dual bucketless LPFP setup?

No need -the extra lines and what not would just add complexity, plus you'd lose lpfp sensor for one of the lines. Put one big line through there and let 'er rip!

Chris