Sharp Customs N54 Sheetmetal Intake group buy thread.

Feb 1, 2017
Holy crap I'm glad I didn't wait to pull the trigger. It must have been an accident cuz it was only on sale for a few hours... Sorry to get your hopes up guys.

EOSpeed

Corporal
Nov 7, 2016
Chicago, IL
To anyone that is purchasing this manifold and interested in a Fueling kit from us; If we have enough interest, we can create a custom line that would work, as the current line would most likely be too short for this specific application. We are enthusiasts ourselves and do not mind helping out the community, even though you are not buying our manifold

Jamesbuk

Private
Feb 4, 2017
To anyone that is purchasing this manifold and interested in a Fueling kit from us; If we have enough interest, we can create a custom line that would work, as the current line would most likely be too short for this specific application. We are enthusiasts ourselves and do not mind helping out the community, even though you are not buying our manifold

I wish there was more of this attitude in the n54 scene!!! Some vendors are so narrow minded!

Would you be open to a group buy on a kit similar to what you advertise now but including the extended line?

If you could give ball park figures with what the kit would cost with 5 to 10minimum, maybe even with the two different injector size options and we can get another ground buy thread started!??

EOSpeed

Corporal
Nov 7, 2016
Chicago, IL
I wish there was more of this attitude in the n54 scene!!! Some vendors are so narrow minded!

Would you be open to a group buy on a kit similar to what you advertise now but including the extended line?

If you could give ball park figures with what the kit would cost with 5 to 10minimum, maybe even with the two different injector size options and we can get another ground buy thread started!??

Thank you for the kind words, like I said before we are enthusiasts also! :)

We would need a count as to how many people are interested, then we can give some details on pricing and when they would be ready.

Jamesbuk

Private
Feb 4, 2017
Thank you for the kind words, like I said before we are enthusiasts also! :)

We would need a count as to how many people are interested, then we can give some details on pricing and when they would be ready.

Credit where credit is due and all that!

If no one else objects, I'll create another thread to gauge interest and not derail this one but will tag you so that you can determine the level of discount you could offer us? I would have thought everyone in this manifold group but would be interested if the deal was right!

Reactions: Snelson3003