xHP Flashtool: Official thread - ZF6HP TCU Flash

• Server Time was corrected, might see weird timestamps for a few hours.

08_335i

Sergeant
Nov 3, 2016
They offer Stage 4 I believe, but I haven't opened that app in a long time. You can set your shift points, however I'm not sure about the part throttle ones based on load or whatever it is.
Currently all that I see is WOT/kickdown on/off shift points that you can edit. I think part throttle/load based shift points will be editable soon. Stage 4 is a track tune.

Cheezy

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2016
Toledo Ohio
Currently all that I see is WOT/kickdown on/off shift points that you can edit. I think part throttle/load based shift points will be editable soon. Stage 4 is a track tune.
So i just need to pull the trigger on stage 3. But can anyone confirm if I need to check kickdown box if I have it off through mhd?

BavrianHawk

Apr 12, 2019
I have a question for xHP, I have a 2009 335I that i will be doing a trans valve body rebuild, along with new gaskets and seals. I currently have xHP Stage 3 installed, i was going to do an adaptation reset along with the proper relearn procedure. Do i need to flash back to stock TCM tune before doing the adaptaion reset and relearn or should i leave xHP installed?

Thank you in advance!

Jeffman

Lieutenant
Jan 7, 2017
I have a question for xHP, I have a 2009 335I that i will be doing a trans valve body rebuild, along with new gaskets and seals. I currently have xHP Stage 3 installed, i was going to do an adaptation reset along with the proper relearn procedure. Do i need to flash back to stock TCM tune before doing the adaptaion reset and relearn or should i leave xHP installed?

Thank you in advance!
Great question.

Reactions: BavrianHawk

scrllock

Private
Dec 17, 2018
Last time I flashed (stage2->3), it reset my adaptations as part of the flash anyway. I don't think there's any benefit to going to stock first.

Reactions: BavrianHawk